Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing motivates them. Biggest group of cowards I've ever seen in 30 years. Any excuse will do to get turned over tomorrow. Conte, new manager bounce - perfect.

It'd be hard to assemble more spineless group of players if we tried.
Can't disagree on what you've said. I'm left hoping that when we get our first eleven back we'll haul ourselves out of this mess.

Cant lie. Shipping 7 goals against watford and wolves doesnt exactly make me go into this beating the royal blue crest.
None of our sh!thouse defenders will pick up harry kane.
So its all about the other end.
So 10 hail mary's it is.
To put it into context Watford (5 against us)next game get beat at home by Southampton with josh king awol and wolves who stuffed us get beat by CP without scoring.
Tomorrow’s game is vital for us it’s a must win I just hope we have a clear game plan and everyone knows what it is ! Gordon and Delph got to start imo. I’m beginning to start to think we might just hammer these spuds tomorrow COYB UTFT
10 Hail Marys from me as well Gilbert ?

To put it into context Watford (5 against us)next game get beat at home by Southampton with josh king awol and wolves who stuffed us get beat by CP without scoring.
Tomorrow’s game is vital for us it’s a must win I just hope we have a clear game plan and everyone knows what it is ! Gordon and Delph got to start imo. I’m beginning to start to think we might just hammer these spuds tomorrow COYB UTFT
10 Hail Marys from me as well Gilbert ?

lol as if

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was 4-1 to us and Conte starts offering straighteners outside the Oak

lol

These are absolute rubbish

If our attitude is on it we will win this.

They are nothing and no new manager will make a difference
It’s what we do that’s important. We need to be aggressive and work hard off the ball and the rest will fall into place

Oh and get in that Don’s face from the off and kick him hard

This one for me is about our manager.
What have you got Rafael, Rafael, Ratfa, Benetiez, little FS
Who are yoouuuuu?

Show us what you've got!

a man past the bounce meeting one entering
time to stand and be counted at Goodison

...needs to come up with the midfield solution

Status
Not open for further replies.