Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best we can hope for is a draw and a bit of fight. Then get players back after the international break hopefully for that dismal run of games.

But whats wrong with trying to lift the players, whats wrong with putting the pressure on Spurs not us, it shouldnt be about how well we look, it should be about how much we want to win
Ha ha, if you look at some of the comments on here a draw would appear to be satisfactory.
How low do we have to sink before we start expecting to win again?

It’ll probably be a draw is my guess. Just our luck to get the new coach, one who is way better than the previous but at least he hasn’t had much time to train with them.

I'm fully expecting a capitulation and a continuance of the poor form. I don't see Benitez changing things around enough to stop him getting the sack.
did you have a look at our bench recently ?
there is not much to change anyway.
Digne will come back in, Gordon should come in and i am not sure it it the best call but Delph will probably start too.

Hope Contes Latin temperament fires up and he has a huge bust up with his players in the changing room pre match, boots Kane’s backside and throws a mug at Son then the spurs players go on strike and refuse to compete in the game.
Consequence = Everton win 1-0 (but probably a draw ).
UTFT
I think if Spurs players refused to play and stayed in the changing rooms, we could easily snatch a draw.

The surest defeat there ever will be coming tomorrow.
All the evidence suggest this is correct. However, the one impact the fans can have on the result is massively improving the atmosphere. The worry is the stuffing has been continually knocked out of them and the apathy may be too ingrained

Status
Not open for further replies.