Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we start off like we played in the second half against Wolves,then of course the fans will support the team.If we start off like we played the first half against Wolves then there will be booing. Down to the manager and the players to start well.
But whats wrong with trying to lift the players, whats wrong with putting the pressure on Spurs not us, it shouldnt be about how well we look, it should be about how much we want to win

If we start off like we played in the second half against Wolves,then of course the fans will support the team.If we start off like we played the first half against Wolves then there will be booing. Down to the manager and the players to start well.
Absolutely need to start well. Spurs will definitely start well and if we are slow to get going the game could be over quickly

Benitez won't play a 5 at the back or 3 in midfield so it will be the same 4-2-3-1.

Hopefully Digne is back and Delph (god help us) is able to join Allan in the middle of the park but I would still rather we had an extra player supporting in a 5-3-2.

Spurs will line up in Conte's 3-4-3 so we have to control the wings so I wouldn't be surprised if Godfrey is back at centre back but I'd prefer Holgate at right back over Coleman.

4-2-3-1

Pickford
Holgate - Godfrey - Keane - Digne
Delph - Allan
Townsend - Gray - Gordon
Richarlison

UTFB!
We play this again we get smashed. I am surprised how open RB's tactics are especially without Doucoure we can't play this way. We need three in midfield.

Benitez won't play a 5 at the back or 3 in midfield so it will be the same 4-2-3-1.

Hopefully Digne is back and Delph (god help us) is able to join Allan in the middle of the park but I would still rather we had an extra player supporting in a 5-3-2.

Spurs will line up in Conte's 3-4-3 so we have to control the wings so I wouldn't be surprised if Godfrey is back at centre back but I'd prefer Holgate at right back over Coleman.

4-2-3-1

Pickford
Holgate - Godfrey - Keane - Digne
Delph - Allan
Townsend - Gray - Gordon
Richarlison

UTFB!

We’ve played 4-4-2 all season like.

Status
Not open for further replies.