Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely still injured. They'd be stupid to play him, but if they do, I'd get Gomes and Davies both to stand on his ankle in the first 5 minutes. It's worth a couple of yellow cards.

I said something like that in a previous post, but Gomes go and break Son's leg, worth a red.

Think having Allan back could be the difference.

Imagine a fit again Allan, doucoure and the in form gomes, could be majestic that.

Defence needs to step it up though been sloppy recently and kane and that little fart son are class
Don't think he'll play. No point rushing him back.

There's no predicting this.

Both teams are perfectly capable of putting in either ok performances or complete horror shows and the venue doesn't really mean much.

Sides much more evenly matched than I thought at the start of the season, which is credit to Ancelotti and quite the opposite for Mourinho, who has woefully underperformed so far, given the quality of player he has inherited.

Both teams got satisfactory results last time out so I'm not really expecting "reaction" performances from either.

Maybe Kane's not 100% which could help us? Absolutely no clue what to expect from this. None whatsoever.

Big game for both sides, but arguably a bit bigger for Spurs, who could do with a pick-me-up as I doubt beating WBA did much to improve the mood there.

I'd love Jose to think he can't play Kane in all three games this week after his recent knock (they play City on Saturday), but I can't set him not starting here in such an important game. I reckon he'll give him an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.