Homepage Update: Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will take that.

A momentry loss of concentration for their goal, no doubt Sam will be right on that.

And after a lot of huffing and puffing in the first half, we actually seemed to grow in confidence going forward in the second.

Sam brings the points again.

9th in the League and above Watford.
Stitch that Silva you utter fraud of a manager

Well done Everton. Poor performance really but a good result. We need to create more goals from open play though, we won't keep getting this many penalties.
I think the key is to have Rooney playing where Snides started, then that gives an option for one of Vlasic,Lookman,Davies or even Sandro to play then we have another attacking minded player.

For the moment it'll do. Can't be done with performances like this much longer though. We've been lucky with decisions against some of the worst teams in the league. I feel we will get turned over sooner or later.
Performances like this are what we need to stay in the league; build the foundations then play better expansive stuff. Not pretty, but cast your mind back to Southampton, Atalanta etc etc. 4 weeks ago I couldn’t see where the next win/ goal was coming from.

The players would all be attending therapy classes for low esteem.

Thats one of the most obvious things that's changed recently, the players seem genuinely happy and enjoying themselves. Obviously that's partly down to winning, but I think it's down to not having a tosser as manager making you queue up behind the "coaches" for dinner and all that embarrassing crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.