Homepage Update: Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
Roll up, roll up!! Big Sam's blue and White army are back at Goodison for another one of those 'winnable' matches against one of the teams whose results have been worse than ours. Even before Allardyce arrived.
Swansea are firmly rooted to the foot of the premier league table and a full 10 points behind the mighty blues.

Those 10 points have been picked up in the last 4 games which shows how quickly things can change.

images

The Welsh club have clearly noticed the loss of Sigurdsson and Llorente more than either Everton or Spurs have noticed their arrival. The fact that they've only scored 9 goals tells you all you need to know on that front.

I imagine we might make some changes with a view to keeping players as fresh as posible for the festive footie fest. However, with such a new manager I've no idea who will start.

I've even less idea (is that even posible?) how Swansea will line up but I'd be surprised if they go for it in the position they're in. This will obviously make things awkward for us unless we can get an early breakthrough.

images

As I said, I don't know how Sam will line the lads up but I do suspect that Rooney will start on the bench. The defence should stay the same and hopefully either Lookman or Vlasic will get a run out.

Would be great to see Bolasie back on the pitch at some stage too.

I can't see it being a classic but hopefully we can keep our momentum going as we go into the Christmas period.

COYB!!!

Leicester losing to Palace, so please win on Monday will put us within 1 point of Leicester, we can do it and get past them. And if Watford and Hudders draw we will get past Watford.

So please Sam and team, onward and upward!!!

Can see nothing other than an Everton win,i think even 99% of other fans expect an everton win,and this is when it can be the most dangerous for us,winning games v teams we are suppose to,which now we aren starting to do again-i am going to say 2-0 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.