Everton v Stoke. Boxing Day at 15.00.

How long did you Selection Boxes used to last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're [Poor language removed] and have been for a long time now.

No fight, no composure when on the ball and our backline is terrible even with Stones back. Players walk through our defence and create nail-biting chances against us week in and week out, whilst we fanny about with it making 20 passes sideways

Mason doing a Clattenberg. We must score before the hour mark. I can't honestly see us getting a point away at Newcastle with such performances.

Not seen a replay of the pen, looked soft to me. But how the fug was walters not considered the last man, baines was clean through on goal. Mason you fat [Poor language removed].

And Jags try moving forward with the ball lad, theres space in front, crowd shouting move forward, robertos shouting move forward, so what does he do, he stands there for a few minutes then plays a [Poor language removed] pass to stones, every single time

If we keep playing like this and not winning we are gonna be in a relegation fight.

I can't believe some can't catch onto how dangerously close we are to being sucked into it. We must be playing the worst football in the league right now.

We've got to travel to Newcastle straight after this game, and then onto Hull. Both teams desperate for wins. Oh, and then we've got MAN CITY.

People need to wake [Poor language removed] up!

There's no lack of effort here, they're fired up. But there's no finesse in and around the box. All huff and puff.

The ****house Mason refusal to give the red was the difference.

Time for changes early second half.

Lukaku is actually up for it but it shows we lack confidence - no one wants to shoot except Kev.

Losing is losing. Doesn't get any better does it lads. We are as poor this season as we were good last season. The way we are going we will finish much closer to the bottom 5 than we will the top 5. I haven't seen anything this time around to give me cause for much optimism.

why the hell arnt our players in the refs face????? for gods sake

this. we're utterly spineless. we have so so many decisions go against us from officials, because they're scared of all the other 19 teams in the league. we should be shouting in their faces for being the incompetant spineless human beings they are. every game you see mason make terrible decisions, let him know. make him retire through embrassment because he's utterly terrible.

We're [Poor language removed] and have been for a long time now.

No fight, no composure when on the ball and our backline is terrible even with Stones back. Players walk through our defence and create nail-biting chances against us week in and week out, whilst we fanny about with it making 20 passes sideways

I see the players fighting today but it was non-existent against Southampton.

At least we'll be making a sub today.

Have we ever had a worse PL season of injuries and awful refs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.