Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Coleman Keane Zouma Digne
Schneiderlin Gana
Walcott Gylfi Richarlison
Tosun

Subs: Stekelenburg, Holgate, Baines, Davies, Bernard, Lookman, Niasse

Would love to see Sig drop out Gana move into DM alongside Sig or Gomes then Bernard in the ten, I guess we might have to wait a few weeks but it could be good especially at home.

Thank you appreciated..just got this feeling with Silva and Brands and whats just happened at the Liver birds things are slowly changing...and feel confident for the future for the first time in years n years...

Spot on mate and a 20-0 win tomorrow will further enhance the good feeling.

I hope Richarlison bangs in 4 hattricks and lifts up his shirt showing an egg stained vest with biro writing on it saying "Merson is a knobhead"

COYB!!

I really hope we play a team like that. I'd still put in Walcott or Lookman up front and have Gana, but make Walcott, Richarlison and Lookman swap places, but I don't think we're ready for a "no-target-man" attack yet
Think we’ll play into their hands if we end up lumping it into Cenk. Personally would like to see us keep it on the deck and play off Tosun with runs beyond him from our faster players - Worked a treat for the second against Wolves.

These have no pace, have to get at them - Have a feeling Goodison will be proper moody tomorrow with the return of actual togger.

Status
Not open for further replies.