Match Thread Everton v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop huffing the chemtrails, mate.

Everton looking exponentionally better under Silva. Hope our new signings fit in and continue to improve us.
I'd hardly say it's huffing the chemtrails as you put it to point out, they take people's hard earned money to watch TV, based on the lie that they are impartial they're not. Nobody has a problem with a RS fanzine belittling us a every opportunity, because they don't claim to be impartial. They're a biased organisation who generally just promote propaganda about countries and individuals who they dislike. I expect it from fox news, but not the BBC.

Well its called Match of the day, not match of the yesteryear, would be a bit mad if they randomly started showing clips of Dixie Dean like.

Baffles me everybody's perception of the media, like they should kiss our arse cos we won a few trinkets ages ago.

If you want everybody to sit up and take notice, you simply have to be relevant.
Well its called Match of the day, not match of the yesteryear, would be a bit mad if they randomly started showing clips of Dixie Dean like.

Baffles me everybody's perception of the media, like they should kiss our arse cos we won a few trinkets ages ago.

If you want everybody to sit up and take notice, you simply have to be relevant.
I thought they do show clips from yesteryear as you say on MOTD but maybe not as far back as Dixie,so I take your point,As a Blue I think its only right we should be proud of our History, if you don't that's your view, so do you think the BBC and SKY treat us the same as the SKY 6,everyone knows we haven't won anything for 23 years but that doesn't mean we're not relevant,if that's the case whats the point in going the match.

I thought they do show clips from yesteryear as you say on MOTD but maybe not as far back as Dixie,so I take your point,As a Blue I think its only right we should be proud of our History, if you don't that's your view, so do you think the BBC and SKY treat us the same as the SKY 6,everyone knows we haven't won anything for 23 years but that doesn't mean we're not relevant,if that's the case whats the point in going the match.

Mate we are Everton fans, of course Everton is relevant to us.

I dont go and watch Everton cos we won a few trinkets 30 years ago, I go cos its my world.

According to the times, our starting eleven cost more than £200m yesterday

Im not sure on the context of how they said it mate, if it was a story about us, it would be a bit silly to talk about other clubs.

Im made up our squad cost so much, makes a change from Fellaini being our record signing at 15m.

Just hope we don't get back to being stuck with that label -" The Mersey Millionaires" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.