Match Thread Everton v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure on the context of how they said it mate, if it was a story about us, it would be a bit silly to talk about other clubs.

Im made up our squad cost so much, makes a change from Fellaini being our record signing at 15m.
It's all well and good saying that but Fellaini was class bruh

I sit in the PE so had no view of the supposed offside for Walcott’s second, I was hoping MOTD would clear it up, but they didn’t even show it during the game highlights ffs, so didn’t analyse it, but did show it when talking about our attacking prowess but without examining if it was correct or not. It looked perfectly OK to me, and I don’t get what it was even supposedly given for, as if it was given for Tosun he must have taken an age raising his flag.

Phil saying we’d signed Malcom ffs lol
I watched on a good stream. He was marginally off when ball played through to him.

The Saints now look like Stoke City, not just the kit, but the physical cynical approach yesterday, suppose you get that with macho Mark Hughes. Richarilson, what can I say what a talent, after following The Blues for over 50 years can't remember a better first couple of games by a new blue

Sat in the main stand beside the media....Digne & Gomes in the stand signing autographs & having selfies....

Digne looked so young & very good with the crowd, Gomes there too.....

I sit in the PE so had no view of the supposed offside for Walcott’s second, I was hoping MOTD would clear it up, but they didn’t even show it during the game highlights ffs, so didn’t analyse it, but did show it when talking about our attacking prowess but without examining if it was correct or not. It looked perfectly OK to me, and I don’t get what it was even supposedly given for, as if it was given for Tosun he must have taken an age raising his flag.

Phil saying we’d signed Malcom ffs lol
It was for Tosun and he raised his flag as soon as he touched it, just took an age for most people to see it.

Baines looks like a new man. Cross between having decent competition, for his place and having someone on the left who is tracking back and not losing the ball. Richarlison reminds me a little of Pienaar only bigger and more of a goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.