Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably win tomorrow.

However, I don't think that's enough alone.

What we, the fans, need to see is not just a win but a completely dominant 90 min performance, we rarely give teams an absolute battering.

There's a danger of this season mimicing last season. A so so underwhelming start. Fall apart over Christmas, then suddenly revitalize once the pressures off and European football has already disappeared over the horizon.

Starts tomorrow, need to lay a marker and take them to the cleaners.

Listened to a Jags interview on our start with the obvious connections. He basically said he believes the consistency will only come when the new signings settle down not had a settled 13/14 to pick from in a long time.

But surely it’s not going to settle down with the Brands overhaul
That’s what we all said last season! When won’t it be an excuse?

I can’t get over the owner of sheff Utd saying the bin laden family shouldn’t have a bad name and he takes offence to it. They are a really good family according to him.

Everton the people’s club 4-0 Sheff Utd the terrorist sympathisers.

They are bad eggs but they are like angels compared tof the American and British governments. I do really think though that if we don't beat these and with city coming up we will be playing catch up all season.

They are bad eggs but they are like angels compared tof the American and British governments. I do really think though that if we don't beat these and with city coming up we will be playing catch up all season.
If we dont beat them it wont be a case of catch up but more like looking over our shoulder
But i think it will be a 4-3 cracker

I can’t get over the owner of sheff Utd saying the bin laden family shouldn’t have a bad name and he takes offence to it. They are a really good family according to him.

Strange fact
The last non military plane to take off in the USA after 9/11 had Saudi dignitaries on board including members of Bin Ladens family

Bit

unfair that
Every family has its black sheep
I’m sure some of @Frank. family are decent people lol

Sneak a 1-0

I fancy a change of formation ( not that I expect to see it)

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Mina - Digne
Iwobi - Gomes - Delph - Bernard
Richarlison - Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.