Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but it's our 1st team that need minutes

There should be a balance, no need for 8-10 changes

i just think with the condensed schedule we can't have them all playing 3 games in 6 days, they'd break down. We've also got a massive squad and sadly need to put a lot in the shop window.

hla a todos espero jueguen las contrataciones los ultimos 30 minutos para ir agarrando ritmo de juego. :borracho:
hola, sí, debemos ayudar a James y Allan a ganar tiempo en el campo, 30 minutos es lo ideal. sin embargo, salford es un equipo mucho más débil y el riesgo de lesiones es alto. ¡La Premier League da miedo y debemos estar al 100% por West Brom! James es muy importante y especial por la equipo :dance:
gracias y bienviendo a apoyar al Everton

We've got to take all competitions seriously now so we need a strong team out tonight, we can rest a few but the bench has to be strong just in case. We need to be a couple up by half time against these type of teams, we have a real chance at a trophy this year, we need to smash these and show us all they're serious. I'm done with scraping results against bang average teams.

Anyone who does get a game tonight are going to have to really impress to show they are capable of being a part of this squad

The likes of Walcott, Davies, Gylfi, Bernard, Kean, Kenny are going to have to show they're up to the task of being part of the squad.

If Iwobi is fit it's same for him, same for Delph and even Bolasie might see it as an opportunity to show he can be relied upon as a squad player.

These players are now fighting for their Everton futures. Some will rise to the occasion, a lot of them will fail and those that fail no matter where they end up, it will be a massive backwards step from Everton that's for sure.

Here’s tonight’s team leaked lads and girls

let’s hope we don’t shoot our selves in the foot here

GK
Kenny
Keane
Branthwaite
Nkoukou
Gylfi
Davies
Bernard
Gordon
Walcott
Kean
Good team, though I would play Baningime instead of Fraudson

Sensible selection, I know we are desperate for silverware but this trophy has become a bit of a joke so not worth risking first team players.
I'm a new fan so I'm not very familiar with this Cup but I have read that wining it may mean Everton could take different route into Europe. Wouldn't that be good?

Amazing how many Everton fans on here want to “rest” players after one game or mess around in this cup

let me remind you
The 2nd 3rd and 4th rounds are all done in september
We then have a full October November and half of December where we play league games every seven days with no cups or Europe
The players will be well rested and refreshed
we have been embarrassed numerous times in the cups, playing weakened teams.

do you guys saying make 11 changes actually believe we can win the premier league. I want us to win everything and that comes from playing your best team in the cups.
when we get knocked out in September and everyone is crying I’ll remind all them who wanted wholesale changes that there’s no excitement until the FA cup in January

the format this year gives us a chance, loads of games for a month then nothing for 2.5 months. Look at the round dates!!
Our subs and squad players should win this easy though

Status
Not open for further replies.