Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go Pickford; Kenny, Keane, Gibson/ Branthwaite, Digne; Walcott, Doucoure, Sigurdsson, Gordon/ Bernard; Kean, DCL.

Keep a spine of players used to playing against potential grock players, have James, Allan, Richarlison on the bench, and give some minutes to players on the cusp of the first team.

I'm going for:-

Pickford
Kenny Keane Branthwaite Nkounkou
Siggurdsson Doucoure Delph
Walcott Kean Gordon

I would deffo have Mina, Allan, James, Richarlison and DCL on the bench, however, because Everton.

Next round against Fleetwood (assuming we beat Salford - which, in this competition, is not a given!) I would play a full first team.

I'd go Pickford; Kenny, Keane, Gibson/ Branthwaite, Digne; Walcott, Doucoure, Sigurdsson, Gordon/ Bernard; Kean, DCL.

Keep a spine of players used to playing against potential grock players, have James, Allan, Richarlison on the bench, and give some minutes to players on the cusp of the first team.
Maybe Niklas instead of Digne.

i'd go
pickford
kenny keane branthwaite/gibson (flip a coin) Nkonkou
Alan
Sigurdsson Doucoure
Walcott Kean Gordon

One we get a nice and tidy lead get alan and doucoure off for delph and davies. Still allows for the big guns to be on the bench just incase things get tight (who am i kidding it will be tight)

Status
Not open for further replies.