Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has to go. There is not a single logical argument for keeping him. He has repeatedly proven that the task is too big for him. + Managers who perform below expectations rarely manage to reverse the trend. In addition, he has a defensive football philosophy, formation, playing style and team selection.

There is, the lethargy at the top of Everton.

Iwobi because the rest of them were awful really.
Bringing Coleman on instead of Kean, when you are desperately needing an equaliser, just about sums up Silva's tenor at Everton. What must be going through Kean's head, when he's left on the bench under them circumstances.

Can't even argue that Norwich didn't deserve to win.

I'm not shocked that they beat us, it's standard at Everton now. It should be shocking though. They've been woeful most of the season and out fought and out played us.

I actually expected us to win with bring at home and Silva managing a result just when the sack should be imminent.

He's a terrible manager and should've been sacked long ago. The coaching staff needs a completely clearing out. I'm doubtful the club management have a clue what to do or the intent/desire to do what really needs to be done.

Footage on some sites of Mosh and kenwright making their way out of the main stand and fans in the stand clearly.shouting at them that he(Silva) has to go. Think it might be that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.