Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
GettyImages-1164507379-1024x683.jpg

And yet again, an International break, honestly what is the point in International football? /throws patio chair

Next up at Castle Goodison is the birds from Norwich, a Championship side in waiting and much-needed fodder for Marcos Marvels.

If you havent marked this 1 down as an away win you havent been paying attention, I KID, I KID!

Yet again we hope and pray all our players make it home safely and injury-free.

Goats 11 to start :

T-rex
Sid - Yez - Mas - Luca
Fabs - TomTom
Walcott - Wobs - Rico
Kean​

Norwich are a team I shouldnt dislike,I mean they are pretty much a non entity aa a football club,but they just annoy me,they roll up to the top flight every couple of years get smashed by FC Bigstand then disappear,give me Ipswich any day
They can't afford the sort of players needed to stay competitive in this league. The football they played last season was incredibly sexy though, I think Farke is a very good manager who unfortunately can't make those Bundesliga 2 bargain buys perform to the required standard.

This game couldn't come at a better time, Gives us chance to win 2 in a row and a valuable 3 points in a league that is so congested where 3 points can move you to top bloody 6 despite having one of the worst starts ever.

Came here to say this. Should be an easy win, ease the pressure on Marco and hopefully Kean will get going for us here, even if it's off the bench.

They can't afford the sort of players needed to stay competitive in this league. The football they played last season was incredibly sexy though, I think Farke is a very good manager who unfortunately can't make those Bundesliga 2 bargain buys perform to the required standard.
Still dont like them and will happily see them sink again

Status
Not open for further replies.