Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no heart whatsoever in the team. I honestly don't think pep could get this shower of s#&%te playing. Total overhaul of squad is needed. Recruitment of players has been awful and whoever was responsible shouldnt be near a Sunday league club never mind us.

I will actually feel sorry for silva when he inevitably gets the sack. Asking him to coach this shower is like asking Lewis Hamilton to drive my car in his next grand prix.

There is no heart whatsoever in the team. I honestly don't think pep could get this shower of s#&%te playing. Total overhaul of squad is needed. Recruitment of players has been awful and whoever was responsible shouldnt be near a Sunday league club never mind us.

I will actually feel sorry for silva when he inevitably gets the sack. Asking him to coach this shower is like asking Lewis Hamilton to drive my car in his next grand prix.
Why? It's his job to motivate them as well as coach them

Davies had a good game for the most part, as did Digne. Walcott was fine first half but died away in the second. Schneiderlin and Sig have been non existent for the entire season. Sidibe had a shocker. Went for Seamus as MoM because at least he looked like he wanted to get something from the game.

Marco, I'm afraid the writing is on the wall. If a good manager like Poch can get the sack there's nothing going for you I'm afraid.
Corrected that for you Mr Sarnia...

Status
Not open for further replies.