Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Well if you want to be pedantic, that’s what I meant. Slamming it between the seat and the bowl. I guess I was fuming to much at yesterday’s performance to worry about semantics... :p
When you say ‘slamming it’, I infer you are targeting a single nut as opposed to the pair. That requires a fair degree of accuracy and I am not surprised you’ve configured your toilet’s set-up the way you have...kudos for your innovative thinking...

and one time he looked around with the idea of passing back to Pickford and the other I recall he couldn't sprint away before being fouled

Four days remaining to cast your MotM vote, this poll doesn't close till 5.02pm on Thursday - don't delay, have your say and vote today ;)

The longest single palindrome in the English language, I believe, is rotavator

The best palindromic sentence I have heard of is (to set the scene first) a movie about the person who has the idea to dig a canal in South America.... the poster of the the movie has the following strap line....

“A man, a plan, a canal.... Panama”

The longest single palindrome in the English language, I believe, is rotavator

The best palindromic sentence I have heard of is (to set the scene first) a movie about the person who has the idea to dig a canal in South America.... the poster of the the movie has the following strap line....

“A man, a plan, a canal.... Panama”
Did you get the wrong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.