Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t even be assed anymore. I’m just going to watch England, there’s no point in subjecting myself to this level of heartbreak all the time. I genuinely think if I don’t take a Everton sabbatical they’re going to give me a [Poor language removed] heart attack

Only Everton can be comfortable for 85 minutes and not troubled at all then leak two at the death. Taking Kean and Bernard off lost our rhythm and pressing from the front ( admittedly would've been seen their energy levels dropping ). Clumsy bollocks coming on late should show Ancelotti that he needs to be banished to the ticket office and far away from the field.

I thought it was the most controlled performance of the season tbh, if you ignore the final minute of course. The players have really let themselves down. There is no chance in hell they should have even had a sniff.

We find it so difficult to win games, even when we play well. The sad thing is we never look like getting 3 points when we play badly.
100% right here regardless of that final hurdle there we controlled the game for 92 minutes and if we can play like that from now on there is hope for us

Status
Not open for further replies.