Match Thread Everton v Manchester City 31st March KO 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
A battle of football masterminds Lardiola v Guardiola
A game were I think we have a slight chance of putting our beloved neighbours back in the race for the title,

Imagine if we Park the bus for 80 min and then Tosun scores a header in the last ten minutes . Guardiola will start his rant about Spanish Game vs English game again :D :D . Reminds me of one of my fav moments of the season , Klopp's post match interview after the Everton Game :D :D . I hope we put Pep in a similar situation and get a reaction similar to that crazy German's reaction :p :p

5 at the back, routine 3.0 to city, the grinning gravy gobbler to blame the player's for not following instructions.

i expect the intestinal fortitude we’ve displayed all season, to persist. A little will depend on whether Capt Jags is available...he is an incomparable leader.
So, either 3-0 or 5-0 to Mansour’s subbuteo set.

We’ll play not to concede and pray for the draw and get absolutely tonked just like every team who has played like that against them.

We’ve already lost so we may as well go at them which has been shown to be how you can beat them.

But yeah. Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.