• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's amazing there is the line of defenders right next to laporte.

I count at least 4 and none of them are picking up the big centre half on a free kick.

It's getting clear we aren't actually working in this , much like Martinez time here. You can't blame the players there for not picking the man up. That's literally what the training ground is used for, to know who to pick up and where to be ahead of a game.

Sorry but that is really bad for a premier League team

As much as we need City to win and go top...It all feels so small time. Like is this what we are now?

Guess it is. I don't even know what we are anymore, what we are trying to achieve, what our style of football is. We've lost our identity, we are a proper nothing club at the moment.
It's looking that way. Now't to play for this season, certainly.

Consequently this game means nothing to us in the scheme of things. If losing can at least bring pleasure in knocking the savages next door off the top of the tree, then so be it. I'll take that pleasure and look to next season to become more big time.

It kind of feels like a good confidence lifting performance combined with 0 points would be the perfect combination this evening no?

What's amazing there is the line of defenders right next to laporte.

I count at least 4 and none of them are picking up the big centre half on a free kick.

It's getting clear we aren't actually working in this , much like Martinez time here. You can't blame the players there for not picking the man up. That's literally what the training ground is used for, to know who to pick up and where to be ahead of a game.

Sorry but that is really bad for a premier League team

Zonal marking

Status
Not open for further replies.