• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to read the comments of the people on here cheering on Manchester City, if they should beat us tonight, and Liverpool still win the title. It really is a disgrace some of the comments on here
Do you really think Everton fans will be jumping up and down if City score?

I am spared making the decision whether to watch on tv or not as I have my alarm set for 4-30am (game kicks off 11-45pm here) for a 15 hour flight to Seattle.

I can't bring myself to hope that we lose but I can understand the thought processes of those that do.

Perhaps the best outcome would be to go a battling 0-2 down at half time and then look to give the likes of McCarthy and a couple of youngsters a run out.

We really need no help to screw it up for ourselves but, just in case

Millwall - Oliver
Wolves - Mason
City - Pawson

Can't imagine who the PGMO are lining up for the Derby.

0-4 HT
3-4 FT

That would at least resemble a fight from us and honourable effort.. (You could say likewise for any narrow loss). I'm thinking more of the frustration of losing from a winning situation which is as bad as it can be. Hate that more than anything.

It makes me laugh kopites crying over wanting us to win tonight, very short memories they have got, every time we play they want us to lose, every derby game they have Steaua Bucharest scarves and a flag in the kop with 1986 on, so they can all do one. If they balls it up they've only got themselves to blame, id want ANY other team over them to win the league as we wouldn't hear the last of it.:rant:

Wasn't going to bother going tonight but decided I am, I never want Everton to lose but I just can't see any other result, I hope we turn up and have a go but the defending set pieces will be what does us

I hate the thought that that shower of kopites could win the league but that's up to City to stop dropping points, not us to be against are own team

I could never actively want Everton to lose a game, although the kopite fume would make a loss tonight bearable.
Whatever the result (and I do expect us to lose simply because City are better) I just hope we make a game of it.

Reactions: Sy-

Status
Not open for further replies.