• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to live round there on the posh side of Wilbraham Road for a short time. Remember going watching Rodney Marsh. Francis Lee and Colin Bell. Think the last game there was City 1 Everton 1

I went to Maine Road to see the City v Everton game in 1979 I think. Went with my cousin who was a City fan. Game ended 0-0 and all I can remember is thinking that 'that Asa Hartford looks a tidy player. Would love to see him playing for us!'

If we get beat so be it. But i don't want us to rollover and hand it to them. I want to see commitment, heart,effort and a restoration of pride in playing for our club.
This game isn't the title decider there are plenty more games to come.
COYB

If City lose and Liverpool beat Bournemouth they move 6 points ahead with 12 to play. Considering City have Chelsea next then then Liverpool could go 8 ahead with 11 to play. So it is a pretty decisive game.

If City lose and Liverpool beat Bournemouth they move 6 points ahead with 12 to play. Considering City have Chelsea next then then Liverpool could go 8 ahead with 11 to play. So it is a pretty decisive game.
I suggest you're over-thinking this mate: we are absolute crap...unwatchably so...there's no way City don't put at least 3 past us, while we don't get a shot on target.
We are a disaster of a club.

It's not a nice situation to be in but I will be gutted if we get something out of this game. Man City winning the league is the only thing that can rescue our season.

Let's not get pious about it.... the players could barely raise a yawn against wolves why should we be happy with the false dawn of a committed performance against a team that frankly needs to win the league in order to save local Evertonians sanity?

That lot are unbearable when they almost win something... winning the league will be celebrated by them as if it is up there with man landing on the moon.

So with a heavy heart I hope we get beat.

Sold my tickets for this one despite a feeling we will bounce back strongly & offer renewed hope to the Silva hate mob ....

Therefore,

Everton 0 Man City 5

This is so far off the mark.

Just imagine the satisfaction. We lose tonight and we beat them at their place thus resulting in them losing them the league.

That is a fantasy scenario only true blues will understand ;)
I want us to win both games but, if we win tonight and lose against them, all I will feel is the normal gut-wrenching feeling of losing at home again. OK, it will feel worse because it's them, but not because it makes it easier for them to win the league.

By the way, you do realise we've already played them at their place? I believe there was an incident that ought to be imprinted on the minds of all 'true blues'.

Status
Not open for further replies.