• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Manc and been virtually every game the last 40years...never had any trouble
But you're an Everton supporter mate. If I(and other City fans) go in your seats it will upset some of the Evertonions leading to trouble, especially when we celebrate a goal. And I can't go to a game and sit on my hands motionless so will soon get sussed out and probably turfed out after a few slaps.

But you're an Everton supporter mate. If I(and other City fans) go in your seats it will upset some of the Evertonions leading to trouble, especially when we celebrate a goal. And I can't go to a game and sit on my hands motionless so will soon get sussed out and probably turfed out after a few slaps.
Not tomorrow night pal. We’re having a charitable event

Forgot about our wealthy owners for a minute. City and Everton were pretty similar not too long ago. I've not forgotten that mate.

Good forum this BTW.

Being from Manchester I spent a fair few nights on the Kippax with my mates who were all City fans in the 70’s and 80’s if Everton didn’t have a game....most famously the City v Luton game when Pleat penguined onto the pitch. That was a great stadium Maine Road.....dangerous for an away supporter with all the ginnells and alleyways.

Am feeling That we’ll win with Iceland and Richie scoring and no response from the visitosl
Remarks like this encourage the board that things are not to bad at Everton They think the supporters are happy with the performance and expect us to win by TWO clear goals! CITY not to score? You,ve lost the plot!

Nah mate I think you might get hugs when you score not slaps:)

Being from Manchester I spent a fair few nights on the Kippax with my mates who were all City fans in the 70’s and 80’s if Everton didn’t have a game....most famously the City v Luton game when Pleat penguined onto the pitch. That was a great stadium Maine Road.....dangerous for an away supporter with all the ginnells and alleyways.
Used to live round there on the posh side of Wilbraham Road for a short time. Remember going watching Rodney Marsh. Francis Lee and Colin Bell. Think the last game there was City 1 Everton 1

Status
Not open for further replies.