• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really though? Do we actually want to lose? If we do I certainly won't lose any sleep and a loss will certainly amuse me somewhat, but a win against the champions would be exciting and I for once hope we can do our neighbors a favour.

Tonight we'll see the gulf in class between two 21-year-old Premier League strikers.

Jesus of Manchester City
Dominic Calvert-Levin of FC Everton

The perfect induction of the gulf in class between both teams. One is a Brazilian international regular, the other should arguably be out on loan in The Championship.

Really though? Do we actually want to lose? If we do I certainly won't lose any sleep and a loss will certainly amuse me somewhat, but a win against the champions would be exciting and I for once hope we can do our neighbors a favour.

Yes, %100, not even well its a win win sitation, no.....lets just lose!!!

It'll be interesting to read the comments of the people on here cheering on Manchester City, if they should beat us tonight, and Liverpool still win the title. It really is a disgrace some of the comments on here

I saw Silva's press conference before. The hint was there, even if the other team takes the 3 points, he wants them to know they've worked hard for it and been in a game, unlike Saturday. We need to put in a heartening performance something that shows they give two hoots. Bit of passion. We'll lose they're too good for us. Cut the dreadful defending out. If we do lose it's to City anyway and we'll all be slightly chuffed for some reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.