• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is that a lot of you who want Everton to lose are hoping it's a heavy thrashing. 0-1 to a late offside goal when we've done our best would
achieve the same thing, and those of you who are sweating the rs banter could have pride in the club you say you support. What about 'We don't care
what the red $hite say'. How fake is that?
Think 75% of Evertonions want Silva out. They would be happy to lose every game 6-0 Now that we are safe!

Really not sure what to expect from this game. It could be 4-0, 0-4 or any combination in between depending on which Everton turns up.

I live in Dubai and the game kicks off at 11-45pm but I won't be watching as I have a very early start Thursday morning.

Hoping for the best, fearing the worst and would be delighted with a scrappy 0-0.

Really not sure what to expect from this game. It could be 4-0, 0-4 or any combination in between depending on which Everton turns up.

I live in Dubai and the game kicks off at 11-45pm but I won't be watching as I have a very early start Thursday morning.

Hoping for the best, fearing the worst and would be delighted with a scrappy 0-0.
4-0 to Everton! WOW !. Theres a lot of sand in Dubai.!!! I,d go and bury your head in it !!!

Our lion hearts have made us all very proud this season with their derring-do, ne’er say die approach to the game...(not to mention no little scintillating skill)...however, I fear this game might be a little beyond us.
But don’t get down if we do happen to lose. This giant club of ours (champions 11 times!!) is on the up and up. Rome wasn’t built in a day and I have great faith that Farhad and Blue Bill have both been to Rome sometime in the recent past.
Whatever the case, I’m really looking forward to again visiting Rome myself. It’s one of my favourite cities...
In tears at this. The children are inconsolable here.

How would you know what Evertonians want?

Still betting against the team and slating the manager i see...
How would you know what Evertonians want?

Still betting against the team and slating the manager i see...
Not betting on City tomorrow.! Am saving my money for Watford at 6/4 Saturday.. Am £385 up on Everton bets the last 3 months. And YES! I want Silva out asap! Same as many Evertonians. !!!!!!

Last edited:

That's why I'm reluctant to go in your end. I would be respectful but someone will take offence of me being a manc, so it's not worth risking it.

Actually I meant are you in to watching blood sports as we are going to be torn a new one as we’re so rubbish. Blood bath

This is not a fighting team or club anymore.Ill be honest and say with such a dissapointing season for us im prepared to have a much better performance here and take a loss if it means the city steamroller gets going.

But i would want to see some form of aggression. I remember the last match at theirs. We were 2-1 down and strolling around making a feeble attempt to try to win back possession. It was laughable. Spinless. Cant see anything other than the following.

Set piece goal conceeded from zonal marking.
Leading to nervous display.
Another 2 goals conceeded by mistakes from defenders.
We might nick 1 to make score 3-1.
A totally dead goodison once famed for its atmosphere under the lights.
Vault me if im wrong.
Confidence personified. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.