Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An AH of the highest order
Unfortunately Ireland is full of them

I clicked on that the other day and now everytime i click on youtube it suggests his page to me. There's a new one i think he did yest titled "Are refs biased against liverpool football club"
I find it all amusing

It wasn't a tackle. Pickford was trying to kick the ball out. They were both trying to get to the ball and their momentum caused the collision.

It looks obvious to me, but some with an agenda are trying to make more of it.

It looks like when Pickford tackles him his studs get caught in the turf. A silly challenge by Pickford but not malicious
or intentional unlike a couple of WVD's tackles earlier in the game.

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
Pick your head up off the floor lad and head back to RAWK
Oh and bring VVDs crippled mangled ACL back with you as a souvenir

I think Gordon should be given a chance
With DCL heading ability I think Gordon would supply more crosses
Totally agree with you. But Gordon hasn't even made the bench in recent weeks.
Seems for whatever reason that Don Carlo favours Iwobi . Or maybe even Bernard. I'd go for your choicd....Gordon. Or even Nkoukoun. Both have not let us down when they have been called on.....

An actual kopite is going to give us lessons about class? You're lot regularly post wishes of serious illness, injury and even death threats to your perceived enemies. You've got a rap sheet longer than Phil Thompson's nose on that score. And that's without mentioning the blood on your hands. so you should probably pipe down and suck it up you whining muppet.
They wish death and disease on their own players at times too
See Karius and Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.