Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.
Hey. Selective memory from you lot.

Man Utd fan came to talk about the game... first words were "these Liverpool guys are too noisy".. In the office to a man the independent fans are all laughing at Liverpools crying and see it for what it is - pure hypocrisy

motm for Godfrey.

Don't think we played anywhere near as good as what would have been needed to win. But at least we showed a bit of grit and stuck in there.
TBH I thought Godfreys positioning was poor at times today
Couple of good blocks but he would not inspire me as a RB
Maybe with a bit more time in the back 4 he will be OK but looked lost at times today

How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.
"Mum...mum...mum!"

"Is it time again dear?"

"Yes, time to open the injustice box and deploy operation 'this means more'; bullets for post (check), standard petition template (check), folder of denials (check), passwords for anonymous Twitter accounts for online abuse (check), number of 5 live and talksport (check). Graffiti paint (check). All set"

"How are the bed sheets love?"

"Soaking"

"I'll get the mop and a change"

Last edited:
Would have loved to have beaten them. But I'll take that draw. We could have been beat. So the draw will do. And DCL scores again.
The trick now is to get properly back on track and beat Southampton next week.
Get our South Americans all up to the level they were at before the break. Barring of course Richarlson. I suppose that's Iwobi in now for a few matches. He might surprise us all..........let's hope so.
Still top of the pile folks. Let's rock and roll........and beat the saints next week.
Up The Toffees..........Don Carlos lucky....lucky(but who cares) Toffees...
I think Gordon should be given a chance
With DCL heading ability I think Gordon would supply more crosses

Hello Lurker
What did you think of DCL fabulous goal and the fact that that VVD is out for the season
Fantastic news that

DCL goal was brilliant and I leapt out my seat punching the air.

VVD I'd rather not see good players get injured long term but helps us out.

Give your head a shake, you're allowed to recognise a really good player (Thiago) and still hate the RS. Is this what our fanbase has come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.