Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.
tangle of legs mate, the hysteria surrounding it has made it sound worse than it was. Pickford did nothing wrong.

Ok... give the rs what they want. let’s null the entire match. Including cards etc.
Then play it again at Goodison and properly thrash them this time. We’ll have players fully rested after the internationals with proper preparation time.
Let's not pander to their lunacy and cryarsing.

How sad.
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard

What were the words to that seamus coleman breaking his leg song again?

How sad.
But I see none of that.

How sad.
You come on an everton form, pedestal inhand and start demanding apologies and for people to denounce a footballer.
Was you on 606 crying before?

Well we collectively demand you apologise for wasting a post, someone could have told a decent joke about virgils knee being found on queens drive or something, but no, you have to subject us to you self involved drivel.

You should be ashamed, but we all know you wont be

How sad.
But I see none of that.
Mark Clattenberg came out today and said it was offside. It may be a horrible rule but the rules are the rules. It has nothing to do with bending lines either. Lol. You can take a read in the mail online.

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Lol

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Rent's not due until the 1st...appreciate the early payment, though.

Loads of them saying ‘wait till anfield’

tenor.gif

How sad.
But I see none of that.
download.jpeg-13.jpg

There was no intent it was just a gimp crap keeper tackle. After the offside you can only book it as, I for get the word for when you got someone off the ball like a bunch or kick but it wasn’t that so they can’t book him.
It wasn't a tackle. Pickford was trying to kick the ball out. They were both trying to get to the ball and their momentum caused the collision.

It looks obvious to me, but some with an agenda are trying to make more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.