Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Patterson is ready he should come in

Only other change I’d maybe make is McNeil in for Gordon, and that’s because I’m fancying Gordon for a last minute winner 2-1

Going to be a tricky tie this, Leicester always score and we struggle to. First goal critical, they will try and ride out the first 30 mins, we need to contain them and frustrate them whether have momentum, they have players to hurt.

Hopefully we see a bit more Palace at home than Fulham away.

I think we can take the advantage of Leicester bad season. Playing offensive since the first minutes could suprise the Foxes and I would go for that.

Everton win 2-1 for me

Everton conceded the least at home, but we are 2nd lowest home scorers (Only wolves have scored less at home than us)

Leicester Highest away scorers and conceded 2nd highest away goals (Only Bournemouth by 1 goal have let more in away than Leicester) - Leicester no surprise have had more goals in their away games than any other team

Damn KO at 5.30pm again what a pain much better at 3.00pm so can be at local having a couple of afternoon drinks while watching the game on the tv.

Paul Wilkinson scores Everton’s second goal against Leicester City in this League Division One match played at Goodison Park on the 28th December 1986.

The memories. The memory I have I always thought it was New Years Eve. The 'purple patch' of goals around Christmas and New Year.

Few games are easy to call but I full expect us to put on a show with it being the last before the break at home.

Just checked into the the hotel with Mrs. Tree and what can I see out my window?

IMG_20221105_133721_DRO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.