Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of you were about right, but we should be allowed to use expletives. So help me Christ can anyone give me just one reason
why were DCL or Coleman were selected.

Apart from all that hope you enjoyed the match and your time in Liverpool!
Absolutely loved it mate. We walked around Goodison after the crowds had melted away and got some beautiful photos of the Grand Old Lady lit up at 9pm. Just stunning.

Had a little time this morning to stroll around Albert Dock and up the waterfront to the Three Graces. Had to leave by noon though - a six hour drive to get home!

Absolutely loved it mate. We walked around Goodison after the crowds had melted away and got some beautiful photos of the Grand Old Lady lit up at 9pm. Just stunning.

Had a little time this morning to stroll around Albert Dock and up the waterfront to the Three Graces. Had to leave by noon though - a six hour drive to get home!
Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully next time you’ll see a better game ;)!

Our midfield were not really in it. Also Coady could have been better never mind the lack of goal scoring up front.

So it is a break now so how Frank can sort this lot.

There are no excuses for yesterday’s performance but we played this team at the worst time possible. They finally have gathered themselves and look to be a fairly decent side.
This didn't help. 13 points from 19. They're in form. However....

It felt like a weird cup game. I had different fans around me than usual. Silent all game. The players seemed to lack any motivation or determination.

We once again have a MAJOR issue with scoring. Iwobi missed a sitter. DCL can't finish 1 on 1's. People can moan about Lampard and try and pin it all on him. But those players need to be finishing those chances. It happens weekly. We have chances and don't take them. It's frustrating and worrying in equal measures.

This didn't help. 13 points from 19. They're in form. However....

It felt like a weird cup game. I had different fans around me than usual. Silent all game. The players seemed to lack any motivation or determination.

We once again have a MAJOR issue with scoring. Iwobi missed a sitter. Dominic Calvert-Lewin can't finish 1 on 1's. People can moan about Lampard and try and pin it all on him. But those players need to be finishing those chances. It happens weekly. We have chances and don't take them. It's frustrating and worrying in equal measures.
I noticed the same watching on the tele. My wife and nephew kept mentioning how oddly quiet it sounded.

I’m absolutely with you, point the finger all you want but players have been in position many times to score and end up bottling it.

So, does anyone know the fans were so down beat and poor on Saturday?
It was pathetic, our last home game before Christmas, I can't believe we didn't turn up for a night natch, well at least a floodlight match

A team that will have a hard time.

No attack, weak defense, midfield barely there.
Only Pickford keeps the bunch alive.

What else is there to write here?

Under 24 hours voting time left folks - if you still want to vote for a MotM vs Leicester, please do so before 7.30pm UK time, Thursday ;)

I don't like Dyche but he's the only practical option if Frank is to be relieved of his duties. I really like Frank. Press wise and you can tell he's a good man manager but lacks tactical nous. Think Dyche would instill discipline that's sorely needed (oh and he'll get rid of McNeil)

Status
Not open for further replies.