Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the lad a chance for a couple of windows ffs. His hands have been tied financially yet he has still managed to get rid of a lot of deadwood, 9 months????
I'm quite prepared to - but sometimes it isn't up to me.
And as to deadwood....1 managers new signing  maybe another managers deadwood problem.

The Everton Celtic game might be Posta's practical section in the interview process - just like the Wigan cup tie was Martinez's
*Thelwell or Cahill post game...."Ange, could you come over here a minute, well played btw, there's some one I'd like you to meet....
*nods to shadowy uzbeki figure in corner.
Just sayin like

Since he was sort of mentioned, I'd put Lampard way ahead of Postecoglou. I would only consider Postecoglou after his third season at Celtic if they have another CL campaign and he's demonstrated he's learnt from this season. I read a comment elsewhere he's naive, and I would agree.

We will boss them in midfield. Win by 2 goals, cba picking a score but if I had to it’s 3-1 to the original blues.

Any chance the crowd will remind Vardy about his wife’s credentials?
Well, let's be honest, we all stuff up from time to time.

We were crap in midfield. They pressed better than we did. Their front 4 were so much better than ours. I could go on.

The most disappointing thing for me.... on the back of the Palace result my youngest lad said he wanted to watch this game. Poor lad sat and watched the whole game. Is it fair to do this to your kids?

K'off Everton.

Head been turned IMO. Another Jeffers. Go nowhere when he gets to London
I was saying that yesterday, the lad is another Barkley, thinks he is something he most definitely isn’t. Will go to a ‘bigger’ club and be found out immediately. Be loaned out, get progressively more exposed, end up a baggy arsed ‘could’ve been’

Well, let's be honest, we all stuff up from time to time.

We were crap in midfield. They pressed better than we did. Their front 4 were so much better than ours. I could go on.

The most disappointing thing for me.... on the back of the Palace result my youngest lad said he wanted to watch this game. Poor lad sat and watched the whole game. Is it fair to do this to your kids?

K'off Everton.
No, not fair on the kids!! My old man tricked me into supporting Everton. My first game at Goodison was the 4-4 Merseyside Derby. Epic, but it has set me up for a lifetime of suffering! :)

No, not fair on the kids!! My old man tricked me into supporting Everton. My first game at Goodison was the 4-4 Merseyside Derby. Epic, but it has set me up for a lifetime of suffering! :)
I know. I took him to Goodison about 4 years ago, v West Ham. His first game. All the way from NZ. Lost 1-3. It's taken him that long to watch them again. Yet another uninspired performance.

Just k'off Everton.

What is that Sunday league chant when the keeper is kicking the ball? It's really embarrassing
I am a Leicester supporter and have been since 1958 when I was 7 years old. My first game at Filbert Street was versus Everton the first game of the 1958-9 season. I totally agree with you. That stupid chant is bloody moronic and childish and I hate it. I am a football fan first of all and see a game through two eyes not one. I did think we played well tonight but it could have been a very different story if Iwobi had scored that early chance. Strayfox.

Give the lad a chance for a couple of windows ffs. His hands have been tied financially yet he has still managed to get rid of a lot of deadwood. 9 months????

Balsa wood next...Those that look the part now and again in certain situations.

Terrible miss by our number 17 in first half miss them we will loose points.

Why did he bring McNeil off instead of Gray? McNeil wasn't very good but he he was starting to have a go against Castagne. Gray was another level of bad today, worse player on the pitch.
Gray and Gordon both crap lately. How are we gonna score with that kind of s.ite. keep passing back and no idea in running at there defence.

Utterly , utterly abysmal performance from the players and the management.
The only ones who deserve any type of credit are Mykolenko and Iwobi. Voted for the former.
Dom should have scored that one on one and now he's injured what a surprise. We need more creative midfield and a couple of strikers.

Interested to see lots of positively towards myko on here. I watched an online match reaction that was saying we need to replace him because he's not good enough, particularly going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.