Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester a bit of a strange side

struggled against watford scored a last minute goal, then conceded in extra time to draw

struggled at home to brighton and were saved by a pen save

there is a chance if they keep drawing games, utd and chelsea could overtake them

we should be able to beat them

lineup.png

Andy King scores his first and Everton’s third goal in their 1-5 win against Leicester City at Filbert St, Leicester on the 10th September 1977.

EbWqUFgWoAA_E0b

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​

Thanks for the preview Goats !
Well done on the undercover team names an obvious cunning plot to confuse the opposition ;)

Depends what Everton turns up, Seen bits against Brighton they were like us against Norwich.

Someone beat me to it already but sit keane deep in the back 4, vardy is alot less effective when not given space behind to run into. I actually fancy us for a win

Hoping their game against Chelsea on Sunday makes them a bit lethargic when they come to us. Make the most of it blues, 7 points from Liverpool, Norwich A and Leicester H would be an excellent restart.

Back 4 CAN NOT change after 2 clean sheets (why on earth are people suggesting we drop any of the back 4) also Iwobi and siggy should start

....yep, I’m not a Keane fan but he’s playing to a MoM level and can’t see the introduction of Mina being a positive. The back 4 sitting deep will be key if Vardy plays, both Keane and Mina will be vulnerable to his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.