Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 4 of the 5 teams above us playing each other, we would be right in the mix for 7th if we win this. With Wolves and Spurs away, we have to win this one, or we will be left needing to win pretty much every game, and I don’t think we are capable. The first half yesterday was depressing, but i was impressed with how comfortable we were in the 2nd. If we can carry on keeping things tight and be a bit more productive with the ball we could scrape UEFA imo. However, we could also end up in 12th! At least we now seem to be making clearer progress under Carlo, unlike before where it was unclear what we were trying to do half the time! I reckon we’ll win this 2-0. Iwobi and Rico. COYB!

Id love to see a result here, but after things so far Im mostly expecting a 2 goal loss. Would be huge to get anything from it but obviously the last really tough match for the season.

What things so far. We have 4 points and they have 2 since the restart. I watched their game against Brighton and they were truly awful. Don’t forget they got their points pre Xmas. They have been poor since turn of the year. Can’t believe you’re setting yourself about a home game with Leicester

Gylfi for TD. 2-0 win Europe dreams

EbWqUFgWoAA_E0b

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​
As if Iwobi is getting dropped

Spurs & Wolves away are both much tougher imo.

Think this will be 1-1 and be the end of our european hopes - would love a win to take us into an all or nothing vs Spurs though
I think Europe will rest way more on the Wolves and Spurs games, those are 6 pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.