Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​

Verbal Kint

Player Valuation: £20m

Hello again, may as well start doing these again hey?

What can I even say about this Project Refarce? Not a lot really.

Tough game against Vardy and his boys, nice long rest and hopefully a chance for some of the players to get more fitness in their legs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickers
Sidders - Massers - Minas - Lucas
Walco - Gomo - Davo - Berno
Rich - Dom​
I take it Sidders is only in the because you can't make Coleman Rhyme with the rest..

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
Delph will be fit again, right? Can see him or Gylfi starting over Davies after his horrible showing.
Stick with Keane at the back and sit deep again. Worked well enough so far.
Otherwise same 11.

PeregrineT

Player Valuation: £35m
Id love to see a result here, but after things so far Im mostly expecting a 2 goal loss. Would be huge to get anything from it but obviously the last really tough match for the season.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £70m
Id love to see a result here, but after things so far Im mostly expecting a 2 goal loss. Would be huge to get anything from it but obviously the last really tough match for the season.

Spurs & Wolves away are both much tougher imo.

Think this will be 1-1 and be the end of our european hopes - would love a win to take us into an all or nothing vs Spurs though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks