Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it continues, Leicester have had all the ball, but its been pointless possession walking the ball forward waiting for movement. Hopefully they remain static.

agreed but it looks like Leicester are starting to figure us out. Back 4 are solid but too many crosses are getting pumped in.

I think it's part of the tactic tbh mate looking at the shape. Looks like we ar e backing ourselves to defend them and hit them in the counter.

They had a decent spell 25-40 but I felt like we wrestled back control again towards the end and looked dangerous.

Love seeing us play so competently, so often the Everton of the last few seasons has played with such a lack of common sense.

Think we’ve got a couple more goals in us here, the front 4 look sharp. COYB!

That's it. Midfield is a patch work and the defence isn't the ideal line up (for Carlo). But it's well drilled, does the right things in the right areas.

Just think of a team doing the same but with players Carlo needs.

Great performance, absolutely made up with young Gordon, showing us what he is today a baller. Looks composed on the ball, great first touch and clever with it. Work rate from Richarlison is unreal, cant think of a bad performance so far.

Done well,took Leicester time to get in it bar i think that chance min after we took 1-0 lead,and Pickford saving Evans chance-just that from them i think,we defended well so far

Status
Not open for further replies.