• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds players getting ready for the game

giphy.gif

Marcelo Bielsa Pre-Match Press Conference​

Its a very long one compared to other Press Conference's

Or a shorter version

I’m thinking.. probably more hoping... that with the Leeds attack minded play James could seriously cut them a new one with his vision and passing... it’s the type of game that could go south or we could romp away with..

Like nearly everybody, I hate Leeds, but I’ve been fairly impressed with them considering how many second-rate players they seem to have. Take Bamford, you just know he’ll score against us, whereas he couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo most of the time.

He's scored 7 goals in 9 games this season. Also, he's scored in their last 4 away games, the only player to have scored in 5 away games on the bounce was Thiery Henry.....

He's scored 7 goals in 9 games this season. Also, he's scored in their last 4 away games, the only player to have scored in 5 away games on the bounce was Thiery Henry.....
Oh I know, but a few years ago some on here were suggesting him as a signing for us and got laughed out of here, and quite right too. He’s the very definition of a Championship level striker. But he’ll score at the weekend obviously lol

Status
Not open for further replies.