Everton v Huddersfield Town - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident we can claim the three points, but we still seem to struggle to see off teams even when we dominate, I expect the win but feel it will be a nervous ending again - Especially with the depleted list of players.

Get through this and it’s a nice period for Marco to work with a big group of players to help gel.

Huddersfield will present a similar set up to Southampton sitting back and looking to expose us on the break, with the additions of Digne, Schneiderlin, Gana & Zouma I feel we be comfortable recovering possession.

Walcott and Gylfi have been fantastic off the ball - possibly due to Richarlison’s running and whoever comes in for Richarlison is going to need to be in sync with both.

Going 2-0 Tosun.

This really, and it comes down to poor chance conversion. We need to be three up to feel comfortable. I guess a shaky defence reinforces that attitude amongst the team as a whole. I'll take any win but we could all do with a relatively comfy afternoon just for once.

Should win, which probably means we'll make hard work of it.

Everton 1 Huddersfield 0.

First clean sheet on the board.

a one goal winning margin for me I reckon. I can't see a clean sheet either until we see a settled and red card/injury non-affected back four.

Again pfff, this match clashed with a top 6 team (chelsea) like last week (Arsenal) and my provider chose the top 6 match over this. If no clash, they always go with Everton match over any other non-top 6, which is great but in this case I am fuming. I will need some other solutions through internet....

Again pfff, this match clashed with a top 6 team (chelsea) like last week (Arsenal) and my provider chose the top 6 match over this. If no clash, they always go with Everton match over any other non-top 6, which is great but in this case I am fuming. I will need some other solutions through internet....

I understand you very good. I see just one Everton match (with Wolves), because my provider do the same thing. He chose the top 6 team... I understand that, but I'm angry too.

I got this one live in NZ. But I wont watch live as it is at stupid o'clock in the morning. So will wait till a time I can have beers and enjoy the game. So anytime after 10 I guess. COYB

There will definitely be streams. The match is apparently being shown in 126 countries so the internet will have many streams.

There will definitely be streams. The match is apparently being shown in 126 countries so the internet will have many streams.

Yeah it is also shown here but I have only one of the two channels that show EPL, I have the premium one and Everton will be shown in the extra channel. I also think there will be lots of options online, yes. But I would be glad if they don't schedule our matches the way they clash with one of top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.