Homepage Update: Everton v Crystal Palace Sat 10/2, 15.00

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how results elsewhere keep going our way...we could be well in the hunt for 7th and Europe after this next little run of games!

Madness.

Went with Theo Walcott for MotM. Liked the way he kept driving forward trying to make things happen. Although he did seem reluctant to play the ball along the wing to Kenny at times.

Special mention for Williams. Thought he done a good enough job frustrating Benteke. God knows he's frustrated us enough times with his defending.

Well I can honestly say I’ve never had so much fun.

Mrs Bully really enjoyed it, she’s smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

From the moment she got on, to the moment she got off she was bouncing around all over the place, screaming with delight and wet... I don’t think she has ever been so wet.

She’s got Jelly legs now alright. Think it lasted a good 45 mins but I could be wrong.

Just going for a drink and bite to eat in a local pub now. She’s on about doing it again but I’m not sure if I can take it.

Come on Everton, don’t ruin what’s been a fantastic day so far!

COYB. I really fancy us for a win now.

Well what a perfect day.

Went with Niasse, and good performance all round really. Good to see Tom Davies score as he works so hard on the pitch but not sure about Mangala yet, maybe he just needs time. Dodgy management decision again. More please Blues!

What a through clenched teeth analysis that was from Murphy. Why the need for the comment about fatigue 'its everton, not like they play champions league' and then 2 of 3 goals were 'lucky'.

Beggars belief.

Thought I'd give some ratings to the players.

Pickford: Wasn't really tested but pulled out one top save from their big guy's header near the end.
Coleman: Wasn't his energetic self and looked like he might have needed a longer rest before playing again. Wise decision to withdraw him.
[Kenny: Did absolutely fine when he came on. I'm sure if he has to play with Walcott in front of him he'll be fine.]
Keane: Average, but didn't win enough aerial duels for me, and his passing is so bad.
Mangala: Purely horrific performance on his home debut. Nearly cost us a goal with an awful backpass and not really imposing when defending corners or free kicks. Typically his injury summed up his performance. Blessing in disguise I feel.
Martina: Fair play, he was fine today, albeit against a much-weakened Palace side. But he did very well, and also attacked well and got an assist.
Gueye: Always looks miles better without knob head Schneiderlin next to him, and this game was no exception. He was superb, hopefully he hasn't got a bad injury and can use the next two weeks to come back fully fit for next game.
[Schneiderlin: Tit]
Wazzer: Dictated the game beautifully and put in a great shift as captain.
Davies: Thought he had a splendid game and delighted he capped it off with a goal. This best be enough to show Allardyce that he's better in there than Schneiderlin.
Walnut: Excellent, what a refreshing, energetic aspect he brings to our team. Great going forwards and gets back to really help out the full back.
Sigurdsson: Really good game. Thought his corners were poor but aside from that he got the goal, he got an assist (for Davies?) and looked like he enjoyed himself out there.
Niasse: Goal and assist, never stopped, top attitude, great game.
Coleman got injured mate, scan tomorrow or something

Are you worries about relegation AL at all,defo with your next 3
I've been worried since the first day underDe Boer when we lost 0-3 at home to Huddersfield. No points and no goals from the first 7 games, we're well placed considering. Next 3 or 4 are tough but the run in is better and we should have Zaha and Sako back for those. I still think we'll just about be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.