Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you let go of a stone with it is not certain to fall to the floor.

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

That's very nice, but this is Everton and these are Everton players. They dont do pressure. They'll collapse. We all know it.

That's very nice, but this is Everton and these are Everton players. They dont do pressure. They'll collapse. We all know it.
It's always easier to make such statement. It's win win situation. if you're right, you we'll be wise with "I told you so", if you're not than you'll enjoy in Everton success. Don't know why is so much negativity from some supporters (don't say just history repeating), think it's some personal issue.

It's always easier to make such statement. It's win win situation. if you're right, you we'll be wise with "I told you so", if you're not than you'll enjoy in Everton success. Don't know why is so much negativity from some supporters (don't say just history repeating), think it's some personal issue.
Look at the record of this club over the last decade and a half. Always "threatening top r4 but never quite getting there...and in many of those seasons with a better first team than this lot.

Everton chances of a top 4 spot? For me about 10%.

Question for some of our older members. Has watching Everton in last 2 games been similar to maybe 70s when the full backs were defenders first and never got beyond half way line. I was thinking with how good Rodriguez DCL and Rich are if we kept a very defensive back four and got results could a trend be set against the norm flying wing backs

Status
Not open for further replies.