Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
69574.jpg

A return for the lucky few in what will be a fairly muted Goodison for a Saturday night game.

A tough run coming up and every game we will need to show a lot more than we have recently.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Holgate
Doucs - Allan - Gomes
Hamez - DCL - Rico
COYB

69574.jpg

A return for the lucky few in what will be a fairly muted Goodison for a Saturday night game.

A tough run coming up and every game we will need to show a lot more than we have recently.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Holgate
Doucs - Allan - Gomes
Hamez - DCL - Rico
COYB

If he plays that line up we win this.

After losing at home to Leeds and drawing against Burnley and not exactly playing great, we’re going to to end up looking a decent team against a decent team somehow if we’re anything to go by

Wonder will this be a game that many people will expect us to lose and we do like last year and win, heck a better team might make us step up and stop taking it easy, or the other way we could get battered lol

This match and the city match are the ones which scare me this month.

Leicester offer up loads of chances and I feel if we're on it we can beat them. Ditto arsenal. Unfortunately for him, arteta is getting found out as a manager, and arsenal haven't changed since Emery was in charge, they may even have gone backwards. We can draw and maybe even nick a win against them.

We should beat Sheffield utd.

If we're not on it against Chelsea, it could get embarrassing for us. They are full of attacking players and if we don't take advantage of this on the break, we will get slaughtered.

I don't even want to think about what could happen against city.

Status
Not open for further replies.