Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cautiously optimistic when I saw that Havertz and Werner would be out wide for them, and Lampard should be a bit worried at how quickly they ran out of ideas once Everton got ahead and had no reason to allow space in behind.

Obviously, starting four centre-backs isn't going to work every week, but it's always enjoyable to see Ancelotti do a job on a young pretender.

It's funny how our fitness issues that everyone swore were costing us disappeared again during this game.
We were dead on our feet with ten to minutes to go , we gave so much effort we couldn't have given anymore, if we conceded with 5 mins to go I think we lose the game , some teams are a lot fitter/ can run faster for longer for their club side, I predict every one of those sides will finish above Everton, regardless of quality.

No. They'll fall away again.
Your opinion has degenerated wasn’t that meant to be against Leicester? Hopefully Arsenal coming up. You can save a bit of face and you can feel semi vindicated. Fingers crossed mate.

Your opinion has degenerated wasn’t that meant to be against Leicester? Hopefully Arsenal coming up. You can save a bit of face and you can feel semi vindicated. Fingers crossed mate.
You know what happens with this team. If you think a CL spot is happening you haven't been paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.