Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liverpool beat Chelsea to the title by 1-3 points I think many might look back to tonight with a different attitude.

As said: played utter trash for the last 5 weeks or so and we'll revert back to it no doubt next week. Damage done though.

Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about that lot and I dont like seeing Everton teams do them favours, not when there's no chance of a CL spot.

Last word from me on this.

Now watch these cowardly players go back into their box from next week.
So we should have lost, then, to stop Liverpool winning the league?

If Liverpool beat Chelsea to the title by 1-3 points I think many might look back to tonight with a different attitude.

As said: played utter trash for the last 5 weeks or so and we'll revert back to it no doubt next week. Damage done though.

Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about that lot and I dont like seeing Everton teams do them favours, not when there's no chance of a CL spot.

Bit weird this Dave mate.

FFS Dave. Wanting us to lose is a whole new tier of mental for you

Dave you are the reason they call us obsessed.

Think every player was excellent. I voted Sigurdsson as MOM just cos he gets a load of stick but played well and I really thought he was gonna bottle that pen. Also love seeing Holgate on the pitch. Really good player.
Iwobi is still lacking composure when it matters but is improving at an unbelievable rate. Still have my doubts as he needs to be consistent but fair play to him for taking his chance.
Think we look to have a bit more shape without James in the team :eek:

Really good to see a battling performance from back to front, well done Blues. The reaction from some posters pre match is embarrassing, slaughtering both players and manager and waving the white flag even before a ball is kicked. We know certain players should not be in the starting eleven when all fit, but when they put on that shirt I want them, as we all should to have blinders. Made up with that it's a pity I wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.