Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pair of you are jellyfish.

I have quite possibly had too much Guiness . . . . . . . .
but It's going to be 3-0 win for Everton on Sunday.
COYB

* THIS IS BASED ON NOTHIHG BUT THE FACT THAT i'M PIS*ED
...best way to support the lion hearts of Everton...

Over 50 years of supporting Everton have worn me down to the point where, win, lose or draw, I refuse to have my day ruined by these clowns. It's not just the state of our club, football in general has been watered down by the beige police. I think VAR might finish me off next year. The passion in the ground for the derby was a nod to the past, but isn't what the modern game is about sadly. Bar the first season of El Brogez, we've not been good to watch for about ten years, but on Sunday I'll pour a beer, sit down and put myself through it all again, and watch our 6-2 victory with a hint of a smile.

lol

Damn, these are going to slap us so hard. I bet Ross can't wait for it. He'll be as cocky as Pickford was against Newcastle, but will actually have reason to be. No doubt he'll run the show. It's going to be slaptastic.

hqdefault.jpg

everton-steven-naismith-chelsea-football_3349830.jpg

Hello again, Chelsea under the lights, well for the 2nd half anyway. Always a tough game of course, but hopefully we can find a Naismith to stand up.

A very well played first half yesterday, totally ruined by a collapse that would have made Devon Loch blush. No Zooms for this, so for me the only question remains who replaces him. Lets hope we can put in a good shift on the pitch and hopefully the Goodison crowd support the team the same they did last time out.

Goats 11 to start :
England
Ireland - Colombia - England - France
Senegal - Portugal
Brazil -- Iceland -- Brazil
England

I'd put France in beside Portugal, France has plaid very well lately.

Some pessimistic shouts on potential result/score line for this one, hardly surprising after the 2nd half debacle vs Newcastle. We all seem flattened once again.

With a heavy dose of hope though, and minded of a terrific organised and battling performance vs a Liverpool side vastly superior to Chelsea last time out at home, I think we can nick this one 2-1. The top 4 contenders are all showing some nerviness and Chelsea don’t look a team certain to score every game.

I’m counting on (hoping for!) 3 things, first a reaction from the players after Saturday, second a performance ON the pitch that matches the last derby and finally same support OFF the pitch we had vs Lpool too as the place was rocking. All hard to predict from Jekylll and Hyde EFC though.

Over 50 years of supporting Everton have worn me down to the point where, win, lose or draw, I refuse to have my day ruined by these clowns. It's not just the state of our club, football in general has been watered down by the beige police. I think VAR might finish me off next year. The passion in the ground for the derby was a nod to the past, but isn't what the modern game is about sadly. Bar the first season of El Brogez, we've not been good to watch for about ten years, but on Sunday I'll pour a beer, sit down and put myself through it all again, and watch our 6-2 victory with a hint of a smile.

Similar here - no beer though as it is Lent for this drinker! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.