Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a match I've fancied us to win for a while, and if we'd gone on to win at Newcastle I'd have been very confident, especially after the win
at Cardiff and a decent performance in the derby. If only Bernard's legs were a bit longer and he'd got his boot on that Richarlison cross.

Yeah, go on, Everton wins.

This is a match I've fancied us to win for a while, and if we'd gone on to win at Newcastle I'd have been very confident, especially after the win
at Cardiff and a decent performance in the derby. If only Bernard's legs were a bit longer and he'd got his boot on that Richarlison cross.

Yeah, go on, Everton wins.
People like you sir are the reason I love Everton and this forum. Good on you.

Team I'd go for

Virgina (why not)
Coleman Jags Mina Digne
Schneid Gomes
Rich Sig Bernie
DCL

No way will Silva drop Pickford or Keane though.

I would like to see Mina start and be given a run of games, these cameo's from the bench aren't worth commenting on. Tell him, he's in for last 10 games and then we can see if he's worthwhile keeping for next season

Focus does need to start for next season at some point. Lads like Davies, Kenny, DCL, either need to be played or need to go and play elsewhere

Bring Schneiderlin back in as a disciplined shield in front of the back four. Gana and Sigurdsson to press forward as necessary.

We need to run ourselves in to the ground and at least grind out a point, so 4 - 5 - 1 for me.

Calvert-Lewin to drop in to the channels behind their full backs for the out ball.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Jagielka Digne
Richarlison Gana Schneiderlin Sigurdsson Bernard
Calvert-Lewin​

Team I'd go for

Virgina (why not)
Coleman Jags Mina Digne
Schneid Gomes
Rich Sig Bernie
DCL

No way will Silva drop Pickford or Keane though.

I would like to see Mina start and be given a run of games, these cameo's from the bench aren't worth commenting on. Tell him, he's in for last 10 games and then we can see if he's worthwhile keeping for next season

Focus does need to start for next season at some point. Lads like Davies, Kenny, DCL, either need to be played or need to go and play elsewhere
Hasn't Pickford played in 68 consecutive premier League games since his arrival.... he ain't going on the bench....

Status
Not open for further replies.