Match Thread Everton v Cardiff City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Siggs is crocked I would like to see what Bernard can do in a more central role, against any grock defenders he should be worth at last three penalties? Can you imaging him doing his little slalom around the more agricultural centre halves? They will void themselves trying to keep track of him and drag him to the floor in frustration :)

Thank god its a Saturday ko.

Go all out in the first half with strongest side, take the risks, get a 2 goal lead.
Empty the bench early, starting with Lookman at half time.

Meh, we'll see, I wouldn’t count on it. I'd be happy for them to go into the Derby still unbeaten.

I hope they dont lose to Watford as the odds of any of the top 6 side losing 2 PL games on the bounce is rare.

If they lose to Watford and likely PSG they will no doubt tonk us in the derby.

I hope they go into the derby still unbeaten and underestimate us as them possibly losing their unbeaten streak to us at their own ground in the derby ending their title challenge along with it will play heavily on their shoulders imo.

They probably have the weakest squad in the league but they aren't doing too badly. We won't have it easy but we should be getting 3 points, and given the injury problems that have cropped up again recently, we should be able to win without risking players who have niggles.

I hope they dont lose to Watford as the odds of any of the top 6 side losing 2 PL games on the bounce is rare.

If they lose to Watford and likely PSG they will no doubt tonk us in the derby.

I hope they go into the derby still unbeaten and underestimate us as them possibly losing their unbeaten streak to us at their own ground in the derby ending their title challenge along with it will play heavily on their shoulders imo.

And its my 30th birthday so yeah

Everton's propensity to 'Everton that' usually makes me reluctant to get too confident about a result...but on this occasion I am unswayingly optimistic...3-0 to the mighty Blues!

No way will Mina not be in the side. Personally, I think Zouma makes us stronger. Knowing Silva so far, I reckon he will select Zouma and Mina. Definitely the strongest partnership.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Tosun start up top. These are poor and he needs a goal or 2 to build his confidence up.

Richarlison has played a lot of football. Give him a break and make sure he’s hit and injury free for the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.