I would go

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gueye Gomes
Walcott Bernard Lookman
Tosun

Subs
Stekelenburg, Zouma, Baines, Davies, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin

I know some faces are going to be pulled at resting Sigurdsson and Richarlison but that team is more than strong enough to see off Cardiff. They can be brought on if needed. I'm just desperate for them both to be fit for the Derby as they represent our best chance if winning. I can imagine them both being extra pumped up because they got left out. It's also then a straight fight between the other 4 who start as to who claims the remaining 2 attacking places for the Derby.

In midfield if we get the game safe I would take Gomes off as he is another who could do with protecting but too many changes from the off would possibly leave us disjointed.

Defence it is Keane and Mina until suspension, injury or loss of form. It's harsh on Zouma but if he gets back in he is offered the same protection. This should make sure high standards are maintained at all times.

Lookman returning from internationals with a injury mate so might not make it for cardiff.

Lookman returning from internationals with a injury mate so might not make it for cardiff.

Yeah just seen that would probably bring Richarlison back in. Unavoidable as the other option is put DCL on the wing which I'm not really keen on. Or I suppose could bring Davies into midfield move Bernard wide and go that way.

Yeah just seen that would probably bring Richarlison back in. Unavoidable as the other option is put DCL on the wing which I'm not really keen on. Or I suppose could bring Davies into midfield move Bernard wide and go that way.

Cardiff is one of the worst sides we could face before the derby. Warnock will be telling his alehouse side to kick seven lumps out of us.

If we come out the game injury free I'll be amazed.

Cardiff is one of the worst sides we could face before the derby. Warnock will be telling his alehouse side to kick seven lumps out of us.

If we come out the game injury free I'll be amazed.

Which was behind my original thinking. If we can get ahead early maybe they'll just give in but If there in the game it will be proper horrible stuff from them. Next few days will be important with players getting thru international matches once that's negotiated we shall see where we are. This is our least battle scarred squad in terms of a derby for years.

Which was behind my original thinking. If we can get ahead early maybe they'll just give in but If there in the game it will be proper horrible stuff from them. Next few days will be important with players getting thru international matches once that's negotiated we shall see where we are. This is our least battle scarred squad in terms of a derby for years.

Still a long way to go mate lol

Hopefully Watford rough that lot up a bit for us I dont think that game will be a walk in the park for the RS whatsoever

What a name.

Happy by name...

1542574391172.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.