Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Calvert-Lewin, right? At least a yellow, that was one of those cheap shots at the end of a game from a player on the losing side that usually gets punished. I think it might have been after the final whistle so maybe that’s why no one seemed to mind. They showed a replay of it on the US feed after the postgame handshakes so at least the TV producers noticed.
Yes there was a bit of commotion at the end of the game at The Bullens Road End close to the corner flag, I couldn’t see who was involved.

You know, I literally just realized something. We haven't lost a match since we sacked Silva.

That's actually pretty impressive. I mean, it's going to end two matches from now but still.

Great atmosphere.

BONUS: I’m not 100% sure but it seems to me that Ancelotti said to his son Davide “stiamo giocando bene” (we’re playing well) before the beginning of the 2nd half (7.11 in the video). So he was definitely happy with the effort the team was putting on the field.

Enjoyed the game..didn’t panic and kept a sound shape throughout We are now in safe hands with Carlo at last....What made me laugh towards the end was Dyche screaming at the ref we were time wasting ...Burnley rejoice in winning a throw in or goal kick just to kill time from the opening whistle...deserved win ...onto the toon

So were we 3.4.3 with the ball and 4.4.2 without it?? I watched and couldn't work it out. Think we may have a superb tactician on our hands.
Yeah we didnt stick to either or, after a week he has already made a difference, that new manager bounch that people talk about, will take a few weeks for other managers to predict what Carlo is doing, so In the meantime lets sweep all before us.

So were we 3.4.3 with the ball and 4.4.2 without it?? I watched and couldn't work it out. Think we may have a superb tactician on our hands.
tbh mate, once Ancelotti gets his feet under the table and cracks the whip on them, then the players still here who have half a clue what they're about...which is why they'll be still here...will do it as natural as breathing...which is as it should be.

Just in case anyone still wants to vote for the MotM against Burnley, this poll is open till 4.59pm tomorrow, Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.