Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no pressure against this lot, get an early goal and think we'll absolutely pummel them, if not can see a little 1-0

they are crap though

4-1 to the mighty Ev.

Also, this picture makes me laugh

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's hope we smash them, the players and kids can enjoy the lap of appreciation together (just a year ago when fat Sam let the players trudge round on their own to an empty stadium) and we can look forward to next season. 1-0 to the mighty blues as Burnley Park the bus

I think we'll win.
What score depends on how quickly we are out of the blocks. If we score in the first 15 minutes, I think we'll go on to thrash them 4 or 5 nil.
If it's still 0-0 at half time we'll win 1-0
Either way it's 3 points, another clean sheet and an enjoyable "lap of appreciation" after last seasons embarrassing 'lap of relief'

Clean sheet. A few goals. A lap of appreciation. Beautiful sunshine. Everyone happy.

Then a nice trip out to London to see the fancy new stadium at Spurs, where we see the CL finalists depleted before their big game against Barca.

Warm up the summer transfer thread.

I hope we absolutely destroy these anti-football quegs 6-0.

You know they'll have all 11 men behind the ball at almost all times until they smash a header in from a corner to win 1-0 though!

Status
Not open for further replies.