Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne isn't happy because he feels like he's been limited in what he can offer. He feels let down by the club too as he signed that new deal last season when there was interest from a few teams - City have always liked him.

Gray is another play unhappy but Benitez mustn't care because he signed him.

Again, any evidence whatsoever for this?

Digne was towing the line recently, saying he was happy with the more defensive role. But clearly there is tension behind the scenes, another Benitez powerplay.

I imagine the player is looking at his international prospects with a world cup looming.
He won't be happy. He was one of the players who felt badly let down when CA left without as much as a fight.

How do you know this? Gray has been playing some of his best football?

The Digne one is worrying though because it will either go one of two ways, the others band together and put on a good performance, or they’re with Digne and another manager is probably getting fired tonight.

Why worrying? If we put in a good performance and win then happy days. Or if he gets sacked then happier days.

Our back-up left-back is a centre-back who is going through a really rough patch of form.

Digne has been poor, and he's been restricted from doing what he's good at by Benitez (that isn't even subjective, it's 'facht', because Digne did an interview with the club about it).
I don’t care what he said mate, he's been crap. Glad he‘s out.

How do you know this? Gray has been playing some of his best football?

The Digne one is worrying though because it will either go one of two ways, the others band together and put on a good performance, or they’re with Digne and another manager is probably getting fired tonight.

I don't think it's a coincidence that The Athletic got the inside scoop from a player after the derby basically slagging Benitez off, saying some players not happy with how they're being asked to play and Digne been bombed out next week.

Lucas Digne is a good player that clearly is phoning it in a bit because we have a terrible manager.

So now we’ll probably have to get to January without a left back. Thanks Rafael.

Again, any evidence whatsoever for this?
It was Digne's rep that spoke to the Athletic the other day - I know that.

Gray was asked in an interview about the manager being under pressure and said 'that's to be expected'.

Digne has been crap so on current form not a big loss. But our back-up LB is a woefully out of form centre-back isn't it. Let's hope it at least adds solidity. How has Coleman not being dropped though? He was worse than Digne the other day. How has Townsend not being dropped to go three in midfield.

He won't be happy. He was one of the players who felt badly let down when CA left without as much as a fight.
Yeah, he was giving interviews talking up his different role under the new manager but, as a player, you're only giving interviews in these circumstances to say "yeah, my stats have dropped off a cliff, this is why, please sound out my representatives about a move".

Status
Not open for further replies.