Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne was exactly who I had in mind here. Worrying.

(Expect Mina to hobble off too)

Digne isn't happy because he feels like he's been limited in what he can offer. He feels let down by the club too as he signed that new deal last season when there was interest from a few teams - City have always liked him.

Gray is another play unhappy but Benitez mustn't care because he signed him.

Digne isn't happy because he feels like he's been limited in what he can offer. He feels let down by the club too as he signed that new deal last season when there was interest from a few teams - City have always liked him.

Gray is another play unhappy but Benitez mustn't care because he signed him.

How do you know this? Gray has been playing some of his best football?

The Digne one is worrying though because it will either go one of two ways, the others band together and put on a good performance, or they’re with Digne and another manager is probably getting fired tonight.

Lol ffs, you’ve no idea why digne ain’t playing
Well Benitez was just asked by Sky if he was injured and he said 'he's not available'

I thought he might be injured but would you be at all surprised?

Digne has been poor, yes, I won't argue against that. Is he being restricted by this manager? Absolutely.

It was also his rep that spoke to The Athletic the other day.

Digne, "not available " that's it, as per Benitez, defo questioned Rafael and that's him done, for now, not a big loss on recent form but he's upset the "raffflecart"
Digne was towing the line recently, saying he was happy with the more defensive role. But clearly there is tension behind the scenes, another Benitez powerplay.

I imagine the player is looking at his international prospects with a world cup looming.

He needed bombing tbf mate. He's been woeful.
Our back-up left-back is a centre-back who is going through a really rough patch of form.

Digne has been poor, and he's been restricted from doing what he's good at by Benitez (that isn't even subjective, it's 'facht', because Digne did an interview with the club about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.